Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Yeah. That’s it: wind-powered cars. The wave of the future

Yeah. That’s it: wind-powered cars. The wave of the future.

Noonan, Robinson, and now Buckley are stampeding for the exits. And they didn’t even stay for the end of the

second act.

Our old buddy Richard Perle, otherwise known as the Prince of Darkness, appeared on Charlie Rose’s program on

Wednesday night. I tuned in just after the interview began.
There is no transcript available for this show, as far as I know, so being the industrious fellow that I am, I

took notes. I can only guarantee that they are substantially accurate, but you’ll just have to trust me.
At first, Perle gave me exactly what I expected. The UGG “can’t exclude the possibility of military action

elsewhere in the Middle East.” Perle says “the Middle East is producing the vast amount of terrorists in the

world”. Specifically Syria, which Perle says is funding and encouraging, from an ideological standpoint, the

insurgency in MBT – Oh and NIKE SHOX, of course, Neocon Nation’s current whipping boy. Perle suggested, in

what must seem like a sensible evaluation to a democracy-worshipper, that an MBTi Shia government would be a

rival – not an ally – of NIKE SHOX, despite their religious, ethnic, and cultural similarities, reason being

that the MBTi government will be elected legitimately (giggle). A more sensible evaluation, in my view, would

be that a solid stream of UGG greenbacks, along with a dozen or so permanent UGG military bases in MBT will

force any MBTi government to be unnecessarily belligerent to NIKE SHOX.

No comments:

Post a Comment