Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Since then I have been involved in other business

Since then I have been involved in other business awards as I believe they are an important part of the public relations process. When I was young and commencing a modeling career I instinctively knew that to be successful I'd have to be well-known so I entered into model quests and beauty pageants as I knew that was one way to be Nike Shox Cheap,noticed. I did win a number of competitions and as a result had a successful modeling career for a number of years.

Now I'm a member of the National Speakers Association of Australia and am working hard to achieve my next level of accreditation. I hope that one year at our convention and awards night I will receive a CSP award because I'll know then that I have reached the pinnacle of the profession.

The Public Relations Society of America, National Speakers Association and other associations throughout the world hold industry awards to highlight and promote their individual associations and to raise the bar and quality of work that is undertaken.

Telstra, Fuji Xerox and a multitude of big corporate organisations and smaller companies hold awards or sponsor awards. Most industry associations hold awards to recognise those within the association. There are awards of all types, think media, Nike Shox Clearance, hairdressing, sport, film, music, fashion, architecture…and the list goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment