Thursday, April 21, 2011

Are you tired of the current program you are on

Are you tired of the current program you are on? I mean are you working just too much and need a drastic change in your life for the better? Are you looking to start a small business and get free from a job so you can make some really decent income?

Looking back now, years ago when my kids were young, I could have walked away from my 7 day a week factory job and I could have started making the same money (or better) working just a small part-time business as a house painter.

It's like that Rod Stewart song where he sings "If I only knew then what I know now". With all the overtime pay I was making I could still have beat that job by a mile. I could have went to from 56 hours a week to just 30 hours per week with better pay.

As an example, I have been a house painter for years now. If I get slow and need business, I can go out and get something going within a few days. And then I stay busy for weeks or longer. Most of the time longer.

My small, part-time, painting business has been one of the easiest and fastest ways for me to make instant cash. No waiting two weeks or longer for payday, no one to reprimand you for being late again?

No one to tell me that I cant take a day off from work anytime I want to. No more having to work with someone that I don't like. And best of all, if I can't get the money I want to make, I walk away clean on to the next potential customer.

Have you thought about a small business that produces instant cash flow anytime you need it? A part-time business where you could work just 6 hours a day or less, yet make a full time income? Or just to replace the job you currently have that you absolutely hate?

No comments:

Post a Comment