Wednesday, December 24, 2014

There is the composition that a kind of love is called what

There is the composition that a kind of love is called what
mother's love, this is the love of a kind of greatness.But sometimes we will express a loving way creation misunderstanding to the mother.
still remember that the house is your only fortress, along with rice joss-stick river together rush a burst of cellular phone bell ring later on, I hurriedly of ran into room, connected a cellular phone.
feed, you is who ah, seek me what matter.
come out to play quickly, we are setting up a line of doorway to play, do you come?
wait for a second, I ask my mother.
after hanging up a telephone, I quickly run into the mother's room.
ask:Old mama, the classmates are setting up to go that to play, I also want to go, can?
the mother don't hestitate ground to say:You visit skies all black, on the road, a girl sub- he or she's safety?
to me, the then desire is to set up a line and have fun with the classmates.But, my desire was fallen through by the mother.
really unlucky, 555555 I in whisper whisper.
this matter later on, I have been aming putting blame on my mother, I am conceiving every day:The classmates that is certain your very happy!
led for a long time, the mother said to me:Kid, mother says to forbid you to go to is right that day, I worry your a person at road last insecurity.This is the mother's a kind of expression loving way.
the mother's love is again infinitesimal, again strong.It is kindly love, there is mother's love, you will be happy in warmth, happy growth.A kind of love is called what of composition
beautiful is what?Along with the growth of age, the increment of the experience of life, make me gradually understand outside beautiful and inner beauty.
in my impression, forever also not the ability touch this matter go, because their church how do I go to the truth of recognizing the person.That is at my childhood, there are two sons in my house's neighbor's house, greatly of is Liu Lei, small is Liu Xing Yu.Liu Lei Zhang must have delicate looks, there is also 1 pair brightly big eyes, his most outstanding characteristics is to loves to do some business that the chicken touches a dog of stealings, love lying, uses regularly deceiving words to cover up his/her own fault.Beg for the village neighborhood person of hometowns all pretty much like him.But his younger brother, Liu Xing Yu, and he aren't greatly same, it may be said is wide difference, he is silent few to talk, work at ordinary times always completely independent.Indeed have never had already seen in my memory him to smile.At in home, the parents consider as his maid;Down the street, people consider as his topic of speaking about:At school, the colleague considers as he ugly duckling.All these everything didn't make him lose rare conviction, hard study, bear with various indignity, on the contrary, sneer at this kind of with bias change into struggling power.
decade after, Huang Tian not take observant and conscientious person, Liu Xing Yu, be admitted by the point university, behind after assigning of several yearses to province the class court of the people allow to judge an officer.It may be said BE, the lane person of destiny.Liu Lei loved because of since the childhood to do some business that the chicken touched a dog of stealings, and the lies can make up, unfortunately is after growing up, he unexpectedly and a few social youths cooperate to rob bank, empress under arrest, judging his court is his younger brother-----Liu Xing Yu.But his younger brother was morally upright and impartially enforced the law since the childhood.His elder brother is judged death penalty.Before executing criminal, he loudly shouts a way:My parents and the person of hometowns, I hate you, I once made a mistake why still gave public recognition me?This is why?Along with a sound, his life ends in the bridge of lies.The be over is endlessly regretting, self-reproach and painful medium.
is exactly this to touch an eyes shocking matter and let me understand honesty's importance in the life.Sometimes it can achieve a person, sometimes but can demolish a person.Hoped to once read an article of you also have feeling Wu.What is the United States exactly?This is also the purpose that I write this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment