Wednesday, December 24, 2014

My secret

My secret
everybody has his/her own secret, I also have an own secret and speak to please don't joke I.
at my small of time, I like to eat candy very much, if there is no candy, I then keep crying and screaming.But the candy eats many, for the president of association decayed tooth, hence the mother prepared to quit sugar for me, the mother confiscated all of my candies, put in a bag and wanted to make me change to love the bad habit of eating sugar.
have a time, my sugar habit's making again, but begging for to want with mother will definitely be refused, hence I gingerly slip away into room and slowly close the door and fear and be discovered by the other people, I walk to the front of the wardrobe and slightly open a cabinet door, the Nie hand Nie feet ground takes out sugar and then returns to room.I take this sugar, don't know to eat to still don't eat, I suddenly thought of grandmother give I once said:Reap as one has sown, grow beans to all get a bean.My eye pupil a turn:Thus I don't can have eat don't finish of sugar?The my Nie hand Nie feet walked to inside in the yard and by hand dug a small hole and put into candy and covered up this seeded again and happily went home.Just on going home, mother ask me go to dry what, my in the mind a panic, say:Just the classmate seeks me.But looking at a mother serious look in the eyes, I always feel that the mother may discover what.I then want how to come to make up this matter for a while but isn't criticized by the mother, then want to let candy long tree hereafter come to put back sugar stealing again.But come over for several days, that seed some actions all have no, I quickly poke aside soil, but discovered that sugar to have already been getting wither cuts and bruises all over
from that after, I often see mother that serious look in the eyes and always feel that she is asking me:Stole sugar to eat?Hence don't dare to close to the cupboard that draws on my eyeball any further.I am frightened, frightened that the mother discovers that affair, I am also very happy at the same time, happy that I quitted sugar habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment