Wednesday, December 17, 2014

My room

My room
in my home, have belong to my own of an alone room, that is the multi-function room that belongs to me study, do the place of piano, amusement and sleeping.
walk into room, the right side has a big bookcase here, a secretary, all of the secretary are decorated with coffee color wooden board.They reflect in the red floor Chen under, seem to be specially refreshing.Having a liking for to go is so bright.Toward door, put two beds, the flank of the bed is a wardrobe, in put my clothes.Every day I will at in selection beautiful clothes.The building in the center has a small cupboard, the cupboard inside is whole studies things that is me, and I am in that cupboard top writing industry.Up there is a frog form on the cabinet, I every day is told time by it.Morning, I draw back a curtain, pleasantly warm sunshine shot to come in, made the room become bright hall again warmth again.My little world inside, the biggest characteristics is that the book is many.See, put in bookcase full book, write a book on heap of table, so, I can from each angle with different, with started to take a book to read.The category are of a great variety of book, various.I usually reluctant to part with in the world of booked and usually forgot time.The mother saw, wrinkly the eyebrow say:Hou Jin, you also the small room manage, lo, become what kind!
!My small room is a happiness little world that belongs to me.Chinese composition net famous master point reviews:
the article beginning namely order the characteristics of understanding the little world and and then press the decoration in the directions sequence introduction room and immediately after write my life in this little world and finally order clear this is a little world of merriment.Article layer clear, there is center, the contents is concretely substantial, language flowing freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment