Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Read Zhan Tian blesses feeling

Read Zhan Tian blesses feeling
this morning, we learned a text that topic calls 《Zhan Tian blesses 》 .After finishing learning, I knew railroad piece in the city is at his manage under construct successful.
be me to read Zhan Tian blesses a not afraid difficulty and also isn't afraid of the derision of foreigner and resolutely accepted a task, I admire him very much while starting surveying circuit right away!Feel the pride that he is really our Chinese!I am proud of for him very much!
where want to open mountain, where want a bridging, where need to root out the steep slope, where need bend a degree to change small, all want after careful and attentive calculation.Zhan Tian blesses to usually encourage a staff member to say:Our works come not get the least bit careless.This make me feel that Zhan Tian's blessing is to the work carefully of person.And I thought of I by myself at ordinary times write all of industries are very careless, sometimes even the word also writes Be getting wronger, I feel I very should not, I hereafter must change this shortcoming, also want to do to be a to the works, to study very with quiet attention of person.
be I read Zhan Tian blesses for looking for a suitable circuit, he usually needs to ask the farmer of the region.He always thinks while meeting a difficulty:This is Chinese what oneself constructed the first railroad, must have it fixed;Otherwise, not only ask for those foreigners to laugh at, but also will make China of engineer Shi drop confidence.This makes me feel that Zhan Tian's blessing is very patriotic of person.If I run into a matter like this, I probably can't be like him to think so.I am very ashamed, I hereafter definitely am good friends with to study so much, then growing up can well requite an effect motherland.To be like Zhan Tian to bless a similar not afraid difficulty for the country win glory!Become another to bless for sky!Read Zhan Tian blesses feeling
appreciate that the God accomplished mankind, but the person has a lot of kinds again:Have great man, good person, bad person and everybody have own of ideal and respect and admire of person.The person whom I respect and admire is to be like Zhan Tian to bless a person like this.And I will also make great effort to do one to be like Zhan Tian to bless a similar person.
today ascend language lesson, we studied a text in 《Zhan Tian blesses 》 .Finish reading this text to start from I, a kind of esteem is from my in the mind from however rise.I respect and admire him because of he not afraid difficulty;I respect and admire him because of he not afraid derision;I respect and admire him because his intelligent wisdom and ability wants to know why do I respect and admire so him?Underneath listen to me slowly a way, please.
text in 《Zhan Tian blesses 》 mainly what to speak BE:Zhan Tian's blessing is an our country outstanding of patriotic engineer.From Peking to Zhang Jia Kou, this railroad, at the earliest stage is at his managed under construct successful.Before this, pure government just put forward the plan for constructing, some imperialistic nation come out an obstruction, they all wanted further the north of controling the our country.Zhan Tian blesses a not afraid difficulty, also not afraid derision, resolutely accepted a task.In the daytime, he climbs mountain more Ling to survey circuit.In the evening, paint under the oil lamp, calculation.He still broke through to reside a Yong pass with his own intelligence and eight reach Ling two tunnels.And designed a person matrix circuit.
Zhan Tian bless the have plentiful achievement Wei to spin of outstanding of patriotic of engineer, he meets a difficulty to always think:This is Chinese what oneself constructed the first railroad, must have him fixed.Otherwise, not only if those foreigners laugh at and also make the engineer of China lose confidence.He always chases this sentence as advanced power, so he meets a difficulty to always be nowise afraid.This make me have to respect and admire him.
want myself again, if I meet a difficulty to also be like Zhan Tian to bless to think so on the study, don't shrink back as well and so still have what completion not of task and learn can't of knowledge?

No comments:

Post a Comment