Wednesday, February 11, 2015

As for the composition for cooking a meal

As for the composition for cooking a meal
today, I early and early finish writing the homework that the teacher sets out, I at the right moment sometimes, so, I prepare to do meal for father mother.
not and in a short while, the mother lifts big pack of packet back, she says:Son, you have to eat what.My affectation didn't hear, the mother walked to come in to clap my shoulder.My answer unexpectedly BE:Mother, today is cooked a meal by me!The mother says:Son!You today is how, think of to cook a meal for mother!In a short while, father also came back, he hears the conversation between me and mother and marvelously says:What?I didn't listen to wrong?Today, does the son cook a meal?I very firmly say:Yes, you didn't listen to wrong, today is that I cook a meal!
I started cooking a meal, I by this time thought of a mother and I pretty much like to eat potato silk, father but love eat a fried egg, I clean potato, then dry in the air water of the potato, again cut into potato silk, in fact also and the potato piece is just about, put a pot I again learn a touching of mother the spade son that the kind take to stir-fry vegetables back and forth turn over potato silk to stir-fry but this turns over noisy all turn over the potato silks to a pot outside.The mother by this time walked to come over and saw ground up have allow much more of potato piece, could not help sighing tone to say:Cook a meal what to want is patience, not the ability is hasty, have to time cooking a meal to do Be long to just go.Hence the mother all finishes doing the vegetableses leaving together with me.Finish eating after meal, I washed all bowl and dishes, I this is think, I hereafter replace father to do dishes, I want to be to employablely do dishes work.
originally parents' cooking a meal is all so of pain, so tired.Mother for letting our whole family have best rice, take a very thick vegetables table one at a time practice, do delicious rice for us, but father?BE finish eating the time that the after meal watches television and do dishes at us.I mean to say 1 here:Your pain of father mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment