Saturday, January 3, 2015

this is happy


this is happy
it has been 13 spring autumns since I walked and leave on the road of life a long the string is the different size footprint the clearest of count a primary school that matter was yes.Now considers, in the mind still Noan-noan of.
that year autumn, I just rose into grade four.Because to mathematics passion, I have already arrived a kind of not dissociable status to mathematics.Hence, I registered to take part in a mathematics contest in whole province under the parents' support.The preparation of this month bottom, Zhang Zhang's mathematics tries book to stay struggling trace, can at take part in a game of three days ago, I by accident saw father took part in a game last year of tried book, I could not help marveling a way:Is very difficult, with my level, even can not take 70 cents.Be me to speak that sentence, the self-confidence originallying possessed in the heart all crashes for an instant, I cry to make and arrive at a mother and Be by hand tapping a mother and sobbing to say:I am this level, can pass is all problem, how can it possibly be to get hold of excellent?My nonappearance, I do my deceitful first for the honesty.The mother was frightenned by this kind of behavior of mine, foolish foolishly hope me, good short while just the Leng come over.Listen to after I finish speaking beginning and end, the mother class doesn't comfort me as well as does what, just looking at my eyes to ask:Do you think?I unexpectedly have no at that time courageous say to withdraw, just silently stand where one the speech don't deliver.The mother listens to me don't talk, continue to say to me again:When your a person faces a difficulty, you are more strong, difficulty more small, you are more timid, he more strong.Now, you want the source that can become your strength to it, that you will be stronger, as long as having already paid, will definitely harvest.I listen to the words of finishing the mother and feel warm in the heart.Is this happiness that I have been pursuing?
afterwards, I didn't shrink back, but persistence, diligent, but finally didn't become excellent.Can father mother but tell me, want ~only diligent, no matter result is how much, you are the best of, good!
I understood now, the felling of that Noan-noan was happy.In fact, as long as you hard discover, will know, happy at we is nearby!A, natural be over method after having finished the contents, naturally brings to an end full text, but doesn't design deep philosophy language of Yun idea sentence,(next 88) the coda like this is called a natural be over method.It completely avoided superfluous, complain without cause of trouble, seem to be simplicity clearly quickly, simple have no China.But pay attention to nature not to mean to follow one's inclinations, careless careless, but is following the natural trend of the development of thoughts in writing be over full text. (The topic 《season 》 ) this year's autumn is different, Lin Zi Li didn't shed leaves, the small root took him to leave all of the school feeses that the school sends behind to don't need notification to go to school go to.He believes that next year's summer is cool, pleased of(the topic runs about in the middle of elapsing, the topic 《pomegranate tree 》 ) now summer, I returned to once again, at quick go to the street corner that grandmother's house turns a corner, the pomegranate tree of one stub branches and leaves bushiness reflected to go into my eyelid, the popular actor orders a point, source of vitality full of life, the door of the memory of my childhood is opened in the in a flash.Have the grandfather kindly smiling face, there is the growth of runt, there are also red and big pomegranate and my tears, they all became the popular actor of treetop and blew to kiss in the light breeze under flutter and dance in the wind, just I don't know that it is the the that isn't a grandfather to personally grow for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment